Solar light for walkways and pathways with 8 LEDs and a power of 100 lumens, with dawn till dusk detector and internal battery.
Our Villa is a solar light ideal for illuminating pathways, walkways and gardens that can be fixed to the ground by nails or installed on the floor with plugs using the integrated holes. Made of steel, it has 8 super bright LEDs producing a light intensity equal to 100 lumens.
This solar light stays on for 8 hours per night, keeping the light to a maximum brightness for the first 5 hours, then it switches to 25% for the next 3 until morning. The internal battery stores energy to ensure functioning for 3 consecutive nights, even in the absence of sunlight to recharge it.
At the top of the solar light a 1.6 Watt solar panel is installed that can charge its internal lithium batteries. Thanks to its dusk till dawn sensor, the light will turn on automatically at dusk.
- Light colour: warm
- Solar panel: 1.6 Watt
- Luminous flux: 100 lumens
- Numbers of LEDs: 8 super bright LEDs
- Material: aluminium
- Dusk till dawn sensor: YES
- Motion Sensor: NO
- Battery: 2000 mAh Lithium 3.7 Volt
- Lighting time on a full charge: 8 hours/night for 3 consecutive nights
- Battery charging time: 7-8 hours
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Size: 80 x 18 cm (diameter x height)
- The luminous flux is 100 Lumens for the firse 5 hours from dusk and then 75 Lumens until dawn